Monday, October 18, 2021

Something Beautiful 2110

Listen

Segment One

Stardust by 101 Strings
Beautiful Obsession by Percy Faith
How Will I Know? by The Fantasy Strings
Once I Loved by The Marina Strings
I Can See Clearly Now by Norm Geller
Young at Heart by Frank Chacksfield
Serenade in Blue by John Gregory
My Silent Love by Caesar Giovanni
I Wish You Love by Nelson Riddle

Segment Two

Blueberry Hill by The Living Strings
Chasing a Dream by Hagood Hardy
Prelude to a Kiss by Russ Garcia
The Good Things by David Snell
Caught Up in the Rapture by Pat Valentino
Tammy by Stanley Black
Mrs. Robinson by Paul Mauriat
You Go to My Head by Enoch Light
Lullaby of Birdland by Geoff Love


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is SUCH an amazing website! Thanks for all the FANTASTIC music! I happened upon one of your programs on the Internet Archive page, after finding my way there from a gentleman on YouTube who included a link to a backup copy of one of his videos. (He posts a lot of vintage music, including many albums from reel-to-reel tapes.) Below his video was a link to one of your "Something Beautiful" programs. From there, I found this website. What a treasure trove of stunning music that's expertly curated and professionally produced. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete