Friday, October 11, 2024

Internet Archive Temporarily Down

Dear Listeners:

It seems there has been a serious data breach at The Internet Archive, the site which hosts all Quality Radio Productions audio files. This breach has apparently impacted some 31 million users' data. As a result, the site is temporarily offline. Unfortunately, this means all access to QRP audio files is temporarily disabled. I do not know when the site anticipates it will be back online. Until then, I'm unable to upload new content. Please be assured that I will be following this situation closely, and as soon as the site is back online, new items will again be posted. I apologize for the inconvenience. This is totally out of my hands.

Thank you for your support and understanding. 

Jason "Jake" Longwell
Quality Radio Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment