Sunday, April 26, 2020

Something Beautiful 2003

Listen

Segment One

I'll Catch the Sun by The Brass Hat
If I Loved You by Bert Lucarelli
On a Clear Day by The Sunset Strings
Night Flower by The Marina Strings
Today I Met My Love by Johnny Pearson
Canadian Sunset by Pepe Jaramillo
The Haunted Ballroom by John Gregory
The Way We Were by Johnny Douglas
Sailing by Bob Blom

Segment Two

I Talk to the Trees by Mantovani
What a Wonderful World by Roger Bennet
Autumn Leaves by Wout Steenhuis
He Don't Love You Like I Love You by George Greeley
Moon Over Miami by Guy Luypaerts
What to Do by Andre Kostelanetz
Evergreen by Paul Fried
Let Me Love You Tonight by Guitars Unlimited
You Leave Me Breathless by Stanley Black

1 comment:

  1. Where Is "MIRACLES" (M.BALIN) - JOHN GREGORY ORCHESTRA (UK) (COVER JEFFERSON STARSHIP) HIS CASSETTE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC #2 TAPE.

    ReplyDelete