Friday, August 14, 2026

The Jazz Scene 2605

 Listen

Segment One

Django by David Benoit
CD: Standards (Kind of Blue)

Surreal McCoy by Mike Clement
Digital Album: Polka Dots and Ray Bans (Cellar Music)

Up in Quincy's Room by The Art Farmer Septet
CD Box Set: Art Farmer: The Complete Albums Collection 1955-1957 (Enlightenment)

I'm Yours (Take 2) by The Red Norvo Trio
Double CD: The Modern Red Norvo (Savoy)

Segment Two

Andre by Alex Trask
Digital Album: Pool of Tears (Thelonious)

Give Me the Simple Life by Elesinda Julia
Digital Album: Give Me the Simple Life (Jazz Net)

Lee-Ann by Marshal Herridge
Digital Album: Chapter One (Bonneville)

Segment Three

I'll Be Seeing You by Jim Rotondi
CD: Over Here (Criss Cross)

I Have a Few Things in Mind by The Bob Nell/Michael Bisio Trio
CD: We Are Here (Origin)

Won't You Be My Neighbor? by The Wolfe Brothers
Digital Album: Duets, Vol. 1 (self-released) 

No comments:

Post a Comment