Thursday, September 26, 2024

something Beautiful 2412

Listen

Segment One

I Say a Little Prayer by Tony Hatch
It's Only a Paper Moon by The Hollyridge Strings
Autumn Leaves by Billy Vaughan
When Lights Are Low by John Cameron
Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by B.J. Thomas
In a Sentimental Mood by Ray Davies
A Day in the Life by Ken Thorne
Rainbow's End by The Fantasy Strings
I'll Search My Heart by Johnny Mathis
Climb Every Mountain by The Melachrino Strings

Segment Two

Maria by Caravelli
If You Leave Me Now by Dieter Reith
Elusive Butterfly by Bill Loose
Traces of Love by Classics IV
I Love You For Sentimental Reasons by Frank Barber
Lonely Evening by Danny Vaughan
Penthouse Serenade by The Living Strings
Going Out of My Head by Brasil 66
This Guy's in Love With You by The Countdown Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment