Saturday, August 24, 2024

Something Beautiful 2410

Listen

Segment One

Close to You by Armando Sciascia
Arthur's Theme by Dick Bakker
Where is the Love? by George French
When I Fall in Love by James Davis
Light My Fire by The Astro Strings
This Masquerade by George Benson
Three O'clock in the Morning by The Living Strings
Even the Nights Are Better by Paul Mauriat
C'mon Smile by The Nick Perito Orchestra

Segment Two

My Cherie Amor by Norrie Paramor
One by Jerry Toth
Breezin' by The Cascading Strings
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother by The Sounds Orchestra
I've Never Been to Me by Nick Ingman
By the Time I Get to Phoenix by Glenn Campbell
Valse Huguette by Percy Faith
Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered by Ferrante and Teicher
Wouldn't it Be Nice? by John Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment