Sunday, July 2, 2023

Something Beautiful 2310

Listen

Segment One

Let Me be There by Bert Kaempfert
Think of Laura by Paul Mauriat
Summer Samba by John Fox
Girl Talk by Ray Davies
What Have They Done to My Song, Ma? by Harald Winkler
Hey, Girl by The Alshire Strings
Slip Slidin' Away by The Confetti Strings
Love Theme From "St. Elmo's Fire" by David Foster
I'll Play for You by John Gregory
And the Angels Sing by Tijuana Brass

Segment Two

Mandy by The Living Strings
Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Ronnie Aldrich
I Don't Know Why by Syd Dale
I'm Not in Love by Caravelli
Up Where We Belong by Ronnie Price
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Anita kerr
Love Will Always Matter by Frank Barber
Dance With Me/Do You Wanna Dance? by Paul Piper
How Deep is Your Love? by Pepe Jaramillo

No comments:

Post a Comment