Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Jazz Scene 2216

Listen

Segment One

Ties That Bind by John Pittman
CD: Kinship (Slammin Media)

Soon by The Paul Smith Trio
CD: This One Cooks (Outstanding)

Senor Mouse by Warren Wolf
CD: Warren Wolf (Mack Avenue)

I'll See You in My Dreams by Doug McDonald
CD: I'll See You in My Dreams (self-released)

Segment Two

Show Me by Chet Baker
CD: Chet Baker Plays the Best of Lerner and Loewe (Original Jazz Classics)

Dearly Beloved by Naama Gheber
CD: Dearly Beloved (Cellar Live)

Toccata and Fugue in D Minor by The Jacques Loussier Trio
CD: Play Bach No. 1 (London)

Segment Three

Easy Peasey by Jen Allen
CD: Sifting Grace (Next Level)

Old Folks by Miles Davis
CD: Someday My Prince Will Come (Columbia)

Force of Will by Jeff Libman
CD: Strange Beauty (Cellar Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment