Sunday, March 6, 2022

A Special Message to all QRP affiliates, listeners, supporters and friends

Hello, Everyone.


First, please allow me to thank you all for your continued interest in and support of Quality Radio Productions.

I apologize that the level of new content coming out of the QRP studio has been so minimal recently. I hit a few unexpected roadblocks along the way. First, I was working on some upgrades and modifications to the computers that run my other radio project, Global Community Radio, all of which took a bit longer than planned. On top of this came an unexpected medical emergency. I had to have surgery done to repair an umbilical hernia which was causing a blockage. So, what started out as a trip to the hospital for what I thought was a possible stomach virus turned out to be a stay in the ER followed by surgery and a stay in recovery. I am back home now, and happy to report that the recovery process is going well. My level of pain and discomfort is very minimal, and getting better by the day. All in all, this procedure went well. As with any type of surgical procedure, I have been advised to take it easy, and above all else, get plenty of rest. So that is what I am now doing. 

However, I feel that I am finally ready to slowly get back into my normal routine of show production and distribution. Rest assured that QRP is here to stay. I will be posting new content to this website shortly, including a Jaz and More episode that I managed to get done just before the medical issues arose.

Again, thank you for your continued support, patience and understanding as I slowly but surely get things back up and running here. Your continued interest and support are what makes this all worthwhile.

Sincerely,

Jason "Jake" Longwell
Founder/Owner/Producer
Quality Radio Productions

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back on the mend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes.

    Will keep checking back, and will gladly take whatever you can get out (for the 5 shows we use).

    Bruce Eckland
    KTWH-LP
    Two Harbors, MN

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO MY NAME IS MAGNUM I AM FROM BRAZIL I THINK ABOUT YOU GOD HEAL YOU AS FAST AS POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WILL POST ALSO THE EASY LISTENING PART ORCHESTRAS INSTRUMENTAL BEAUTIFUL MUSIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the procedure and recovery went well; rest easy and sending well wishes from all at WIUP FM!

    ReplyDelete