Sunday, April 15, 2018

Something Beautiful 1801 (First Show)

Listen

Segment One

Because of You by Ralph Carmichael
CD: I Can Dream, Can't I?

Somewhere My Love by Geoff Love
CD: In the Mood for Love

Tenderly by Dewayne Fulton
LP: The Atomic Harp

Arriverderci Roma by Franck Pourcel
CD: Originals, Vol. 1

Easy to be Hard by Bob Blom
CD: Spotlight on Bob Blom #1

Just 'Round the River Bend by Don Ralke
LP: The Many Moods of Murry Wilson

Without You by Mantovani
CD: The Romantic Sounds of Mantovani

Who Can I Turn to by Wim Overgaauw
LP: Romantic Guitar for Lovers

Angie Baby by George Greeley
LP: The Just Beautiful Music Collection

Segment Two

Body and Soul by Gordon Langford
CD: Body and Soul

Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out to Dry by Alan Kaplan
CD: Lonely Town

"Love Song" From "Tom Jones" by Ray Heindorf
LP: Top Film Themes '64

Rainy Days and Mondays by Jack Dorsey
LP: Jack Dorsey Plays Carpenters and King

What Now My Love by James Last
CD: Games Lovers Play

I'll Remember You by Roger Williams
LP: Somewhere My Love

All of Me by The SRP Orchestra
CD: SRP Orchestra Collection, Vol. 2

Moritat by Maurice Levine
LP: Speak Low

Deep Purple by Ron Goodwin
LP: Rhythm and Romance

The Girl From Ipanema by Guitars Unlimited
CD: Quiet Nights and Brazilian Guitars


No comments:

Post a Comment