Monday, March 20, 2023

Something Beautiful 2304

Listen

Segment One

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by The Countdown Orchestra
Oh, But I Do by Reg Owen
Just the Way You Are by Starshine Orchestra
Don't Fence Me In by Leo Addeo
Too Marvelous for Words by The Romantic Strings
All the Things You Are by The Romantic Strings
Never Believing by Francis Goya
I'm Getting Sentimental Over You by The Melachrino Strings
'S Wonderful by Richard Alden

Segment Two

I've Told Every Little Star by The Limelight Strings
I Left My Heart in San Francisco by The MOR Orchestra
I Say a Little Prayer for You by The Countdown Orchestra
Moonlight in Vermont by The Magic Strings
'Round Midnight by George Shearing
The Last Time I Saw Paris by The Ambassador Strings
By the Time I Get to Phoenix by The Montmartre Strings
So Lonely by John Fox
The Waltz You Saved for Me by The Living Strings

No comments:

Post a Comment