Sunday, February 3, 2019

Something Beautiful 1904

Listen

Segment One

When I Fall in Love by Syd Dale
CD Box Set: Candlelight Moods

That Sunday That Summer by Beegie Adair
CD: Love Letters

Flamenco Love by Judd Downing
LP: Latin Satin

I Can't Help Remembering You by Herbert Rebein
LP: Music to Soothe That Tiger

I Can Dream, Can't I? by Bucky Pizzarelli and Frank Vignola
CD: Moonglow

My Best Girl by The Living Strings
LP: Mame and Other Songs From Broadway and the Motion Pictures

This is My Prayer by Teddy Mertens
LP: Trumpet in the Night

I May Be Wrong, But I Think You're Wonderful by The SRP Orchestra
CD: SRP Collection Vol. 8

Call Me Irresponsible by Norm Geller
CD: EZ Favorites #12

Don't Give Up On Us, Baby by Frank Chacksfield
CD: Starborne Collection

Segment Two

The Rose by Mantovani
CD Box Set: The Way We Were

Matchmaker, Matchmaker by Frank DeVol
LP: Popular Music Hit Parade

Lightning Strikes by Bob Blom
Single: Lightning Strikes

Call Me by David Snell
LP: Harp Transplant

I'm a Dreamer, Aren't We All? by Geoff Love
CD: Latin With Love/Dreaming With Love

Yesterday by George Shearing
CD: Here and Now/New Look!

Try a Little Tenderness by Ian McDougal
CD: The Very Thought of You

Once Upon a Time in the West by Zamfir
CD: Love Themes From the Movies

Ciao Ciao Bambino by Tommy Garrett
CD: The Best of the 50 Guitars, Vol. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment